Cookies enable us to identify you when you're logged in, or which device you are using.
They are important to improve your experience on Prospects.ac.uk. We use the following types of cookies;
- 'Strictly Necessary' cookies let you move around the website and use essential features such as our searches and our logged-in areas.
- 'Performance' cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit.
- 'Functionality' cookies are used to provide our core services or to save settings to improve your visit.
- 'Targeting' cookies are deployed by third parties, such as Facebook, Twitter and our advertising partners. They may subsequently use information about your visit to target you with advertising that you may be interested in, on this and other websites.
The website aboutcookies.org gives you detailed step by step guidance on how to control and delete cookies depending on your browser type. You can adjust your browser settings to your preferred level of protection. The list below provides links to privacy controls for third-party websites that deliver cookies via our website within advertisements or widgets.
- Google analytics's opt out options
- Google and Doubleclick opt-out details
- Network Advertising Initiative